Airline Prep School Certification In Cabin Crew
Course Duration – 6 Months
Eligibility - 12th Pass & Above
Language - English & Hindi
Why take this ALPS Course?
The aviation industry is on the precipice of an exponential growth surge, with estimates that India will need 400 airports and 300 aircraft in the next decade. With such high growth rates expected in the country, it’s no surprise that the hospitality and travel industries are also generating massive demands for quality personnel. This 6-month course, which is designed by the industry experts, provides ALPS students a comprehensive, all-inclusive training, enabling the students to write their own success stories.
Why Cabin Crew Career
With the demand for air travel in India increasing every day, and our country being one of the largest aviation markets, the requirement for trained professionals is also at a constant rise. Cabin Crew (or more commonly known as Air Hostess or Airline Steward/Stewardess) is one such profession that airlines are in constant search of.
The RT exam consists of following two parts
What you'll learn
- Basics of Aviation
- Communication Training
- Personality Development
- Safety and Emergency Procedure
- First Aid
- DGR (Dangerous Goods)
- Aviation Security
- Fire Drills
- Aircraft Technical Training
- Airline Interview Preparation
- 12th pass or appeared, First Year or Second Year Graduation Student (Students studying in 12th Class can also take admission. However, the certificate will be awarded only after passing 12th standard.)
- Basic knowledge of English
- Having a pleasing personality
- Selection will be on basis of personal interviews
Upon completion on course our students will receive a portfolio of completion certificate which will make them airline ready.
Why spend 1 year doing a course when you can fulfill your dream in just 6 months.